Sunday 18 October 2015

Photoshop: Buildings and Building Collage Thumbnails

Fig 1: Building concepts

For the buildings I decided to produce a lot of tall buildings with odd shapes. As this would of given the sense of how tall the city is. However when I was placing the buildings in a collage I had some trouble of where to place the awkward tops of some of the structures. So I have decided that for the final pieces I'd go for something a bit more simple but still have that depth and uniqueness that the buildings here have. 
I also really like the angle I put the city, in the first image of the collages. I most probably will have that angle feature in one of the final pieces to give a more dramatic feel, and to be able to give a sense of range for Despina.


Fig 2: Building Collage

No comments:

Post a Comment