Tuesday 14 November 2017

Minor Project: Mr Polo Character Concept- Body Types


I'm still in the process of thinking about what clothes to give Mr Polo, so here are a series of concepts depicting different body types. I think that in the final design his feet wouldn't be shown, to help in visualizing the idea of how he looked like he glided along instead of actually walked, however feet have been drawn here to help in understanding what body shape feel more suited to his character. It was hard making him look monstrous as he was described as being round and baby-like but I feel as though I made some progress in capturing some sense of creepiness from some of the facial expressions in some of the design concepts.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like to add to the creepy factor for this one you might want to try larger and more hunched over designs, as well as completely black, round eyes. Most of these designs come across as friendly and not very creepy.

    ReplyDelete