Monday 13 November 2017

Minor Project: Character Concepts- Mr Plimsoll 2

Fig 1: Mr Plimsoll's Concept Art
In response to the feedback I was given in my earlier Mr Plimsoll's concept art post, I went over the design for Mr Plimsoll, the main goal in making him look sinister which was something That I lacked in the older post. I also played around with one body in the other post of him having a hunched back and played with how extreme I could get it to be. I feel like my knowledge of the period of animation style that I am trying to go for has improved from the past post and I think that I have a better understanding of how far you can take characters when drawing in this style.

3 comments:

  1. Morning! Okay - I like 7 - he doesn't look aggressive, he just looks very creepy - I like 5 too, and this version does look villainous and proactively horrible - I guess the issue is 'why' is Mr Plimsoll creepy - is it in a passive way (7) or proactive way (5)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 7 for me with perhaps the nose of 5.

    ReplyDelete