Monday 3 December 2018

@Phil Minor Project: Audio For Mr Plimsolls



Mr Plimsoll Audio from Katie Lima on Vimeo.



Here is the compiled audio track that I made using the accounts I received from the people I had interviewed with about Mr Plimsolls. I initially went into forming an audio track with the a clear idea of what I wanted to include in the final track however it turned out harder than I thought it would do. What I want to convey in my final animation overall is to show what a childhood bogeyman was in the mind of a child compared to how they actually were in reality so hopefully that can show through in this audio I have here. There are some bits here and there that need some tweaking and I'd really love to have some feedback to help improve the audio further.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie. FYI - I've created a quick video (no audio) demonstrating how to create a basic 'rubber hose' rig. You can find it under the Maya FAQ (rigging section) page. It's uploading now and will be online later today.

    ReplyDelete