Friday 30 November 2018

Minor Project: Mr Plimsolls' Modelling Progess

Fig 1: Overall view of Mr Plimsolls' Head Model

Fig 2: Mr Plimsolls' Throat has now been modelled

Fig 3: Unsmoothed overview of Mr Plimsolls' Body Model

Fig 4: Close up of Torso, his belt has now been modelled

Fig 5: Smooth Preview of Mr Plimsolls Body
Progress with Mr Plimsolls is going along pretty well, I was stuck with an issue with the back of his head and with his neck earlier in the week but thanks to Alan I was able to get the flow of the back of his head right, while also leading more geometry to the ear, as well as finding out that the hole for the neck should of been bigger. This lead to cutting away at the underside of the jaw to allow for the neck to flow much better. This has lead me with some issues with cutting down in the amount of vertices on the neck for when I connect the head to the body but it isn't so much of a difficulty issue but more of a finding a efficient way of cutting down the vertices around the neck without damaging the flow of the model's head.
Mr Plimsolls' body is pretty much all there now, I had to clean up some of the vertices on his hand because I guess that when I changed the version of Maya I was using, it moved around the geometry leading to some of the fingers in the hand to alter and look weird. After clearing that up, I finalised his belt and added some additional edge loops to the chest so that I didn't have as much work cut out for me for when I connect the head to the body, with sorting out the vertices in the neck in the head model.

No comments:

Post a Comment