Tuesday 16 October 2018

Minor Project: Premise of Mr Plimsolls Animation

While I still retaining the project idea from last year, of childhood bogeymen, I have decided to hone my focus on the topic towards one of my characters, Mr Plimsolls.
This change is due to the fact that I would like to produce, for my final film, an animated documentary about Mr Plimsolls and the children and adults that knew him. For this I will be recording the accounts of my Family and friends of the Family who all lived on the same road as Mr Plimsoll when he was alive. From the audio given to me, I will plan the animation around what is said in the audio track.

The Information I would like to gain from the recordings would be:

1. What was Mr Plimsolls appearance? where did he live?

2. How did he scare the children? What rumours did the children have about him?

3. His mannerisms/ did he do anything that seemed off?

4. How did Mr Plimsolls appear to the adults? What was he actually like?

No comments:

Post a Comment